jueves, 11 de agosto de 2016

Introducing myself

Undergraduate student of BSc in Computer Science.

Technology: I love programming, mostly web applications. I have no "main language" but the ones where I feel more comfortable are Javascript and Ruby. Most of my programming career I have been using Java so I know it quite well. I am influenced by agile methodologies and I would like to become a software architect, after that I would like to run my own startup and to lead new projects :) 

About myself: I don't have much hobbies but among them are: watch Anime Series (my favorite is Steins;Gate) and get involved in the otaku community. Another thing I use to do is yoga (or I'd like to do), it's a relaxing experience that no other activity has ever make me feel, it feels good to be "sensible" about your body. I try to exercise often so I also do jogging and whatever I find to exercise myself. Music, my favorite singer is YUI (JPOP japanese singer) but I have no preference in any particular genre. I am a fan of watching TV Series (fan of Game of Thrones) and also of going to the movie theater.

I am so happy that I could take this course with the teacher Ariel Ortiz and I have big expectations about what we will see in the course. I heard that it's a very difficult topic but I would like to be challenged in this last semester. I hope this course give me the basics so one day I could create a language that improves the life of some developers :)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario